Procurement is an integral part of our Business at Roche Canada. As a supplier, your business supports our commitment to high standards of integrity as we work to ensure the best interests of patients, the medical profession, our employees and our communities. Suppliers are expected to understand and embrace these ideas when conducting business with Roche Canada.
The Procurement team at Roche Canada is guided by its mission of “Creating Value through Engagement” and strives for excellence by fulfilling the following objectives:
- To select reliable suppliers, secure the supply of materials and services that meet the requirements of the internal business partners
- To increase value e.g. through cost saving initiatives (focus on TCO)
- To manage and increase performance of Roche’s suppliers and monitor supply markets
- To be a competent business partner with appropriate skills to provide a valued service
- To be compliant with legal, business and regulatory requirements
- To promote sustainable development
- To apply procurement best practices worldwide and increase procurement know-how
- To increase procurement process efficiency
- To increase spend transparency and financial control Roche’s preferred vendors are partners who share similar values and align with our shared commitment to our stakeholders.
Please download the Procurement Team document for our contact information and the departments we support at Roche.
|Action||Document Name||Document Description||Document Purpose||Create Date|
|Roche Procurement Team.pdf||List of Sourcing Managers and the categories they support within the Canadian Pharma business||Contact information||11/10/2017 12:08:05 PM|